What is Blood 365 Days?
For the first time in India, it’s an effort made by an organization to develop a system for the availability of blood in blood banks all round the year. What we intend to do is: Planning & organizing blood donation camps each month where its accessibility is is questionable. We are also preparing a database of students or people who commit to serve the needy in emergencies .A concept of online data base has also been initiated for better communication channel.
- To plan and organize blood donation camps round the year by involving various colleges/ universities.
- To develop a database of blood donors who can be contacted 24*7*365 days in case of emergency blood donation at hospital.
- To assist blood banks and coordinate with them to formulate strategies to overcome blood deficiency.
- To develop blood donation culture in corporate sector.
- Setup blood donation strategy center in every State of India and provide them with 24*7*365 toll free number including "Blood 365 days ambulance" for assisting blood donors and hospital in case of emergency.
- To ensure blood donors should meet highest quality standards as specified by the Government of India during blood donation camps.
- To reward blood donors for their contribution to society and encourage them to motivate others.
- To coordinate with radio stations for conveying blood shortage information and link them to blood donation strategy centers as to how requirements can be met.
How does it work?
We will approach students/ employees/ management of colleges/universities/ corporate sector thereby requesting them to join "Blood 365 days" programme. We will then provide detailed presentations and will discuss the developed strategy. This strategy will be the result of close coordination between blood banks, State Government & YuvA. Based upon the response, we will assist you in setting up of blood donation camp, online database of donors and team for coordination. Your support will be appreciated and will be rewarded by the organization at Annual Event for humanitarian effect..
Step by Step Process
- Students/ employees/ management of colleges/universities/ corporate sector can approach us or we will approach them via Email, Post, Phone or Personally to learn about Blood 365 Days programme.
- We will provide you detail information and will discuss about your role with this programme
- We will encourage & assist you to fill programme Application form to join us.
- We will utilize & share the information provided by you with our committee.
- One of our Representatives will assist you in setting up blood donation camp, online database of donors and team for coordination.
- If you are an individual, we will inform you about blood donation camp via email and text messages and will be glad to assit you during blood donation camp.
- You can also sign up for online blood information system that helps in case of blood shortage at time of emergency.
- Our blood donation camps are designed to meet highest quality standards and we will take great care during the process.
- We will reward you for your effort and would coordinate with you for future requirements, yours and ours.
Join Blood 365 days
You can join this programme either as an Individual or an Organization. Please see the details below and information that meets your requirements. We also encourage you to check our Partner list under PARTNER tab on top and verify whether your college/university/company is member with us or not. If you find your organization as partner member, kindly coordinate them for assistance.
As an Individual
If you are a student or employee who want to join this program to contribute via managing blood donation camp, donating blood and register for online data base in case of blood shortage during emergency, please fill the form below or contact us with subject heading "Join Blood 365 days as individual". One of our Representatives will respond to you with detail information.
As an Organization
If you want to join as an organization i.e colleges/ universities/ corporate sector, kindly provide the below detail. One of our Representative will coordinate with you.